Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Limbo.

It's like this every time after hanging out with you. I hate hearing about where you are going. It's like a small puncture wound straight to the chest each and every time. I'm silent and I know I don't say much, and I know it's selfish. Why am I getting like this? I tried running away several times and here I am back at square one only it's not square one anymore. I'm way further down than I thought that I would be.

You tell me to stop running away from my problems but it's all I've ever known. You tell me to promise you that I'll face them when you're gone. But honestly, I don't know how I'm going to react when you are actually gone. I'm already embarrassed that I've expressed this much to you so far and here I was the entire time trying SO HARD to just be detached from you. 

 Sometimes I lay in bed some nights and wish I had never even met you or that you had never contacted me. 

But that's just me wishing my problems away. Again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment